The origins of Croatia and Slovenia
On this amazing 7 days tour we will introduce to you some of the most beautiful places in Croatia and Slovenia. Take a ride and enjoy…
Zagreb, capital of Croatia, its cultural and economical center, filled with rich history, vibrant streets and friendly people.; Samobor, picturesque and romantic little city near Zagreb; magnificent Plitvice Lakes, oldest Croatian national park under UNESCO protection; Queen of the Adriatic – Opatija with its glory and exceptional architecure, villas and parks; legendary medieval cities in hinteralnd of Istria – Hum and Motovun; Rovinj, beautiful Istrian coastal town, declared as one of 10 most romantic cities in Europe… Superb gastronomic offer, famous Istrian wines, truffles, sea-food… You don’t have to think about it too much. You are invited to experience all that.
Slovenia, small modern European country with so many attractions and natural beauties. First we will visit the most famous cave in Europe – Postojna cave; after exploring underground life of the Cave, we will see completely different face of nature – fairy tale lake Bled surrounded with highest peaks of Alps; At the end of our journey, you will meet Ljubljana, capital of Slovenia, city of culture, festivals, with charming center and many bridges across the river Ljubljanica.
- Day 1 – ARRIVAL TO ZAGREB – TRANSFER TO HOTEL – ZAGREB CITY TOUR
- Day 2 – ZAGREB – TRAKOSCAN CASTLE – SAMOBOR – ZAGREB
- Day 3 – ZAGREB – RASTOKE – PLITVICE LAKES – OPATIJA
- Day 4 – OPATIJA – HUM – MOTOVUN – ROVINJ
- Day 5 – ROVINJ – POSTOJNA CAVE – LAKE BLED
- Day 6 – LAKE BLED – LJUBLJANA
- Day 7 – LJUBLJANA DEPARTURE – TRANSFER TO THE AIRPORT